1. What is the mask policy during the event?
Masks must be worn at all times unless actively drinking or eating regardless if you are indoors or outdoors. If guests do not have masks, we will provide a disposable mask.
2. What are the COVID-19 safety measures?
3. What if I have a high-temperature?
Registration staff will scan guest temperature three times. After the third time of high temperature reading, guest will not be allowed inside venue.
4. What if I don’t have proof of COVID-19 vaccination?
Guests who are not fully vaccinated will be allowed to attend the event as long as proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test is provided. The COVID-19 test must be taken within 72 hours prior to the event. At-home COVID-19 tests will not be accepted.
5. Do you need to have electronic vaccine proof?
No, you can bring your COVID-19 vaccine card to show proof of vaccination along with a valid driver’s license.
6. What will this year’s lounge/event set-up be like?
This year we will have 30 participants. Each guest will have the opportunity to meet and sample from 15 restaurants and 15 vintners/spirits.
7. I have a ticket to event, but I would like to bring a guest. Can I purchase a ticket in advance or at the door?
Unfortunately, no individual tickets will be sold at the door this year.
8. What is the serving size for wine tastings?
2 oz is the serving size per serving for all guests.
9. Can I bring my own alcohol or food?
No outside alcohol or food can be brought into the venue.
10. Is parking available?
Self-parking is available at LA Live.