1. What is the mask policy during the event?
Masks must be worn at all times unless actively drinking or eating regardless if you are indoors or outdoors. If guests do not have masks, we will provide a disposable mask.
2. What are the COVID-19 safety measures?
Body temperature of each guest will be taken before entering the venue. Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required and all guests must also sign AltaMed’s COVID-19 waiver.
3. What if I have a high-temperature?
Registration staff will scan guest temperature three times. After the third time of high temperature reading, guest will not be allowed inside venue.
4. What if I don’t have proof of COVID-19 vaccination?
Guests who are not fully vaccinated will be allowed to attend the event as long as proof of a negative COVID-19 test is provided. The COVID-19 test must be taken within 72 hours prior to the event.
5. Do you need to have electronic vaccine proof?
No, you can bring your COVID-19 vaccine card to show proof of vaccination along with a valid driver’s license.
6. What will this year’s lounge/event set-up be like?
This year, the lounges will transform into intimate dining spaces, similar to a gala setting. You will not be disappointed!”
7. I have a ticket to event, but I would like to bring a guest. Can I purchase a ticket in advance or at the door?
Unfortunately, no individual tickets will be sold this year due to venue limitations. We hope this will change next year.
8. What is the serving size for wine tastings?
2 oz is the serving size per serving for all guests.
9. Can I bring my own alcohol or food?
No outside alcohol or food can be brought into the venue.
10. Is parking available?
Complimentary valet service will be provided to all guests and will be available at 5:30 p.m. Please be prepared to use the password phrase “Napa in OC” to ensure you are at the right place.